Vadodara, Gujarat, India
- 1 Vacancy
Position: System Project Engineer
Experience: 8 to 12 years
Qualification: B.E Electronics/ Computer Science/ IT full time
Location: Vadodara, Gujarat
System Project Engineer:
Railway Domain + SW Development experience mandatory.
Embedded Systems (Application Development)
People Manager/Team Management
- Plan, lead and manage the complete software project activities of a complete product development along with the development process (on time, on quality, on cost)
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with management and stakeholders.
- Managing the workload, including the sub-contracted part (technical assistance or work-package) in global and multi-site environment.
- Plan and track the complete project and manage associated dependencies.
- Ensuring timely completion & delivery of projects.
- Regular involvement in technical aspects of project like design/architecture reviews, advises on best practices, etc
- Conduct review meetings to monitor progress of the project as per schedule / budgets.
- Plan, schedule and track project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
- Experience in ramping up new team for project execution.
- Acts as management Single Point of Contact to communicate with internal and external customers on mission critical issues.
- Manage the projects scope by setting, maintaining and reporting project budgets and schedules.
- Monitoring metrics on the status of critical tasks and objectives as well as expediting project related issues and topics.
- The project manager leads a group of employees in various engineering domains to the successful completion of product design and integration tasks on time and in quality.