Any Graduate in Any Specialization
Key Job Responsibilities
Increasing sub broker engagement and providing complete financial planning solutions
- Conduct daily sales calling with the sub brokers. Provide solutions and suggest schemes to basis requirements and goal
- Conduct timely and regular follow ups with the sub brokers and tag them on broadcasts and new articles
- Review and diversify sub broker portfolio on a regular basis and provide guidance accordingly
- Update and cross sell products and services to existing sub brokers
- Update self-regarding all schemes, products and solutions by regularly attending trainings and reading NFOs
- Drive compliance by ensuring that all transactions are compliant with the necessary NISM, IRDA certifications
Achieving Revenue Targets
- Ensure that revenue for the total review period meets the target revenue targets basis the vintage and the guidelines and compliances at Bajaj Capital
- Maintaining long term relationships with existing sub brokers to increase revenue base for Bajaj Capital.
- Ensure and drive uniform focus on all products to meet the volume targets with high utilization of digital platforms
Banking & Finance
Banking, Insurance & Financial Services
BajajCapital has contributed to the growth of the Indian Capital Market at every step. In 1965, we were the first to innovate the Companies Fixed Deposit. Today, we are playing an active role in the growth of the Indian Mutual Fund industry. Here is a glimpse of our journey through the years.