B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization, BCA in Any Specialization
SUMMARY OF ROLE AND OBJECTIVES:
Following ITIL methodology, and utilizing the existing Eurofins Policies, the mission of the position Technical Architect is to:
Own, develop and regularly update the Eurofins workstation image(s) and associated architecture; validate all created software packages against the working image deployment architecture(s);
Own and manage the corporate MDM solution at Eurofins;
SCCM L3 engineer:
- Designing, Planning, and Implementing System Center Configuration Manager, such as:
- Planning System Center Configuration Manager hierarchy and site system roles.
- Creating and managing Boundary Groups across one or more Distribution Points.
- Management of site communications. (Bandwidth, Senders, Secondary Sites, etc.)
- Role-Based Administration: Managing custom roles and security scopes
- Planning and securing SCCM using security certificates.
- General monitoring of site health via SSRS, log files, and the SCCM console.
- Planning, configuring and implementing a backup plan to mitigate the loss of SCCM services in the event of a disaster with the least amount of data loss possible.
- Manage Upgrades: 2012 to Current Branch o In-Console Upgrades
- Client Agent Upgrades Manage and configure User and Device collections including:
- Creating query-based collections o Configuring Site Collection Maintenance Windows
- Configuring Power Management Rules Deploying Operating System Images (primarily Windows 10) via SCCM OSD. This includes:
- Configuring WDS, configuring PXE, configuring the VM build environment, and integrating with MDT
- Build / Capture / Update Windows 10 images o Manage images (updating of Drivers, etc.)
- Creating Distribution Points and distributing the images accordingly
- Creating a deployment Task Sequence and deploying the Task Sequence
- Creating Packages for Operating System Deployments.
- Deployment of Applications and Software Updates including:
- Creating and deploying applications with user device affinity, compliance settings, Software Centre and task sequencing. Direct involvement in procurement projects (Workstations, Laptops, Mobile Devices), including lifecycle input for consideration in accordance with the Eurofins Technology Roadmap;
- Global project management with regards to image and software deployment, consisting of approved design and piloting before rollout;
- Manages/runs/improves the global Eurofins software packaging factory;
- Deliver all services following ITIL methodology for Service Creation, including the following:
- Standard Operating Procedures / Work Instructions;
IT / Computers - Software
IT - Software